1.5U 16 Bay 12G Storage Server
£4,500.00 – £7,500.00 ex. VAT
- High density 1.5U 16-Bay object storage server for space saving (cost saving)
- 33 percent more drives than a typical 2U server, while using 25 percent less rack space
- 2 drawers to load up to 16 hot swap drives
- Tool-less design supports quick installation and easy maintenance:
- Tool-less 3.5” & 2.5” drive trays
- Anti-vibration rubbers on drive trays and fans
- Silicon gaskets to absorb vibration from sides of drives
- Easy swap system fans designed to minimize rotational vibration while providing superior cooling
- With Intel® C612 Series Chipset to provide 5+ years product life cycle
- Onboard Baseboard Management Controller for system management and IPMI control
- Front-to-back airflow and hot swap redundant fans designed to minimize rotational vibration while provding optimal thermal conditions
- Two 10 GbE RJ45 ports
Tool-less Design Storage Server
As the manager or operator of a data center or network, it is important to maintain tight control over costs while providing the maximum uptime for your customers. Tool-less design makes installation and maintenance quick and easy on our new 12G dense storage server. Rubbers on the drive tray and silicon gaskets protect against vibrations. Its high-density, space-saving design saves you money. Its drives can be hot swapped at a moment’s notice, resulting in less downtime. Even though RSC-15 was initially designed for data centers, the aforementioned features make it a good solution for media production as well.
160TB of storage in 1.5U
The Strongbox 1.5U storage server delivers up to 160TB of drive storage in a 1.5U form factor. The server also supports two internal 2.5-inch SSD drives, so it can scale out to 16 data drives, and still offer a separate redundant OS volume. The new 1.5U storage server has capacity and performance that make it ideal for those seeking to increase storage density while decreasing footprint and operational expenses. It is designed for those looking to optimize valuable data center rack space while improving efficiency. The new server can accommodate 33 percent more drives than a typical 2U server, while using 25 percent less rack space. Equus also offers custom configurations of the 1.5U server. The server uses the latest Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v4 family and the most current LSI/Broadcom controllers with cache backup.
Contact us for any additional requirements including Fibre Channel network interfaces.